Pengaruh Industri Pariwisata terhadap PDRB Kota Padang

  • Yenni Delrosa Universitas Dharma Andalas

Abstract

The contribution of tourism industry fluctuates to PDRB of Padang city in 2013 - 2017 as well as the number of tourists. The hotel rates are relatively high and the prices of food and beverages sold still do not have a standard price. The above will certainly have PDRB Padang city. The purpose of research to determine the influence of the number of tourists, number of hotels and the number of restaurants to PDRB. Padang city partially and simultaneously. type of research is quantitative, data collection using survey method.


The study used time series data analyzed by multiple linear regression technique. Equation of data analysis obtained Ln Y = 3.418 + 0.058 Ln X1 + 0.103 Ln X2 + 0.258 Ln X3 + e. After hypothesis testing at 5% significance level, the number of tourists, number of hotel and number of restaurant have significant positive effect to PDRB of Padang city partially and simultaneously because (3.317> 2.021) and (2.134> 2.021) and 93.168> 2.021) and (5.889> 2.61). The number of hotels and number of restaurants with PDRB of Padang city strong (0.749) and value of Adjusted R Square = 0.602 means the PDRB of Padang is explained by the number of tourists, the number of hotels and the number of restaurants is 60.2% while the remaining 39.8% is explained by other variables not included in the research model.

Keywords: Gross Domestic Product, tourist, hotel, restaurant

References

Affandi, Ahmad. 2012. Pengaruh Industri Pengolahan, Perdagangan, Hotel, Restsoran
dan Pertanian Terhadap PDRB Kabupaten Mojokerto. Jurnal Ekonomi
PembangunanVol.14 No. 1.
Antari, Ni Luh. 2013. Peran Industri Pawisata Terhadap Penerimaan Pendapatan Asli
Daerah Kabupaten Gianyar. Jurnal Perhotelan dan Pariwisata. Vol.3 No. 1.
Badan Pusat Statistik. 2017. Sumatera Barat Dalam Angka. Padang.
Colombijn, Freek. 2006. Paco-Paco Kota Padang : Sejarah Sebuah Kota Di
IndonesiaPada Abad Ke 20 dan Penggunaan Ruang Kota. Yogyakarta :
Penerbit Ombak.
Dinas Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata Propinsi Sumatera Barat. 2017. Pariwisata Dalam
Angka. Padang.
Gujarati. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Ekonometrika Edisi 5 Buku 2. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Gunn. 2015. Faktor - Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Wisatawan Mengunjungi
Objek Wisata Kawah Ijo. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Vol.1 No.1.
Hashim, F.A. 2011. Retaurant’s Atmosphere Elements : Whats the Customer Wants.
Journal of Asian Behavioral Studies. Vol. 1 No.2.
Kusmayadi. 2011. Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kunjungan Wisata Di Taman
Nasional Way Kamba Propinsi Lampung. Artikel Pariwisata.
Marpaung, Happy. 2012. Pengetahuan Kepariwisataan. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Nazir. 2013. Metode Penelitian. Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia.
Rosa, Yenni Del. 2018. Pengaruh Kontribusi Objek Wisata Pantai Gandoriah
Pariaman Terhadap Pendapatan Asli Daerah Kabupaten Pariaman. Jurnal
Menara Ekonomi. Volume IV No. 2.
Soekadidjo. 2016. Anatomi Pariwisata. Jakarta : PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sugiyono. 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Sukirno, Sadono. 2012. Pengantar Ekonomi Makro. Jakarta : PT Rajawali.
UNWTO. 2013. Facts and Figure Education Page. Retrieved November 08, 2013,
from World Tourism Organization : http://www22.unwto.org/?q=facts/wtb.html.
Umar, Husein. 2015. Metode Riset Bisnis. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Undang-Undang RI No. 9 Tahun 2009. Tentang Kepariwisataan. Jakarta.
Wahab, Salah. 2016. Manajemen Kepariwisataan. Jakarta : PT Pranya Paramita.
Yoeti. 2013. Perencanaan Strategis Pemasaran Daerah Tujuan Wisata. Jakarta : PT
Pradnya Paramita.
Published
2018-09-28
How to Cite
DELROSA, Yenni. Pengaruh Industri Pariwisata terhadap PDRB Kota Padang. Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 3, p. 21-35, sep. 2018. ISSN 2615-3300. Available at: <https://ojs.unitas-pdg.ac.id/index.php/manajemen/article/view/303>. Date accessed: 01 mar. 2024. doi: https://doi.org/10.31317/jmk.9.3.21-35.2018.