PENGARUH WORD OF MOUTH DAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG KONSUMEN PADA TOKO BUAH 2R KOTA PADANG

  • LIZA ZULBAHRI Universitas Tamansiswa Padang
  • MIRA NOVITA Universitas Tamansiswa Padang

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of word of mouth and consumer satisfaction partially and simultaneously on consumer repurchase interest in the Fruit Shop 2 R Padang City. The research method used is descriptive quantitative. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling so that of the entire population the samples used in this study were 100 respondents, the data collection methods used were observation, library studies, and questionnaires. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, t test, F test and the coefficient of detemination. Based on the results of tests carried out partially and simultaneously the variable word of mouth and customer satisfaction significantly influence consumer repurchase interest in the Fruit Shop 2 R Padang, because the significant value <0.05. While the coefficient of determination contained in the Adjusted R-Square value of 30.1% the remaining 69.9% is explained by other variables not discussed in this study.

References

Alma, Buchari. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi Revisi. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.

Arikunto, S. 2012. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Ferdinand. 2006. Pengembangan Minat Beli Merek Ekstensi. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

Kotler, Philip, dan Keller, Kevin, Lane. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid 1. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip dan Kelvin L. Keller. 2012. Marketing Manajemen. Jersey : Person Education, inc.

Kotler, Philip, Armstrong, Gary. 2012. Principles of Marketing. (Fourteent Edition).England: Pearson Prentice Hall.

Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Berbasis Kompetensi. Edisi 3. Jakarta:Salemba Empat.

Pardede, Ratlan dan Manurung, Renhard. 2014. Analisis Jalur/Path Analisis Teori dan Aplikasi Dalam Riset Bisnis. Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Priyatno, Duwi. 2010. Pemahaman Analisis Statistik Data Dengan SPSS. Jakarta: PT. Buku Seru.

Sangadji, Etta, Mamang dan Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.

Schiffman, Leon, L. Kanuk, L. 2010. Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: PT. Indek.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2008. Strategi Pemasaran. Edisi3.Yogyakarta
Published
2019-12-31
How to Cite
ZULBAHRI, LIZA; NOVITA, MIRA. PENGARUH WORD OF MOUTH DAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG KONSUMEN PADA TOKO BUAH 2R KOTA PADANG. Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan, [S.l.], dec. 2019. ISSN 2615-3300. Available at: <https://ojs.unitas-pdg.ac.id/index.php/manajemen/article/view/545>. Date accessed: 27 feb. 2024.